Designed in Canada, this high-performance paddle comes will all the superior carbon fiber features at a fraction of the cost. The Excalibur woven carbon fiber surface features maximum grit that won’t wear over time and offers a rubberized edge guard for long-lasting durability. Maximizing the sweet spot with its widebody shape, the Excalibur’s hallmark unique head weight offers quick movements and improved dinking without sacrificing power.
You pick the thickness that suits you best and all will give you the durability of the polymer core. Both are finished with the roughest finish possible that is still legal. These paddles are top-heavy which means you will feel the weight at the top of the paddle and the power will be accelerated with a greater centrifugal force on your harder swings.
Features and Specifications
- Advanced Composite Technology
- Excellent combination of Power with Control
- Soft with Crisp Feel
- Excellent maneuverability
- Hyperbite Technology for Spin
- Molded Handle
- Core: Polypropylene (PPE) Honeycomb
- Face: Unidirectional and Woven Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Blend.
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Handle Size: 4″; Circumference grip
- Grip: Smooth Black Wrap
- Warranty: 6 month
- Paddle Shape: traditional