Lessons with IPTPA level two certified instructor Kevin Doucet
Kevin Doucet will be hosting pickleball lessons this summer.
Cost is $99.99 plus GST (for a 4 week package
Lesson topics will be based on players needs. There is only 16 participants taken for each class. A waiting list of 4 players per class will be taken in case someone cancels. There are no refunds if you miss a week, or if you cancel less than 72 hours before the start of the first class.
Paddles will be available to use for these classes.
For questions or inquiries please email Kevin@pickleballconnect.ca
Pickleball Lessons-Covid 19 Relaunch
Pickleball Connect and SCA Community Association is taking your safety very seriously and abiding by all Provincial safety measures.
Under current Chief Medical Officer of Health Orders, businesses and entities are required to:
• implement practices to minimize the risk of transmission of infection among attendees; • provide procedures for rapid response if an attendee develops symptoms of illness; • ensure that attendees maintain high levels of sanitation and personal hygiene; • comply, to the extent possible, with this guidance, and any other applicable Alberta Health guidance found at: https://www. alberta.ca/biz-connect.aspx.
We will have a solid standard of attendee management. All attendees must fill out the registration on our website, so that we have current and up to date information.
We have a plan for how to isolate attendees if someone is showing symptoms.
A combination of controls is the best way to reduce spread of communicable diseases like COVID-19.
Our control measures being:
1. Practice good hand hygiene and thorough cleaning and disinfecting both balls and paddles.
2. Use Health Canada approved hard-surface disinfectants and hand sanitizers.
3. Having physical distancing when the instructor is outlining group drills or discussing technique changes.
4. Limiting the number of partners attendees have during class time.
5. No sharing of your personal paddles, all demo paddles after each use.
6. Common sense is always best. We are outdoors and in a low risk environment, but stay smart.
7. Instructor has not been outside of Alberta for the past 14 days and is in good health and has no symptoms.
8. Physical distancing is practiced when possible.
9. These are contained classes only. Which means only players registered in a class can participate. You can not have a substitute player or attend any other class as a make up class.
10. You can not register for a class if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days.